Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Book Project #1

On Thursday, the 21st of this month, February, I received an e-mail stating that my book proposal was accepted by a publishing house. The contract should follow in the mail. I'm rather mysteriously keeping more information private for a number of reasons. So this is a mere notation, in a journal-type situation.

Though a part of the book is done in draft form, much work will be needed for the due date of March of next year. I'm looking forward to the work, however, as the topic is something I've been fascinated with and researching for years. The book will be significant and hopefully of solid use to an interested readership.

In all such endeavors, one has to manage one's time and become more organized than ever before. Time management and organization have been my weaknesses, so it's imperative that I get better at both.